Friday, January 1, 2016

Introducing the Design Team

Hello!

We are going to start 2016 off with a *bang* and introduce our new design team!  I invited some very talented ladies to the team that are going to inspire you with all of our stamps and embellishments.  Speaking of those, we have some amazing new releases that you can be excited for!  I am bursting at the seams and cannot wait to share everything this year has in store for Mint Owl Studio!

Please give a warm welcome to the new Mint Owl Studio Design Team:

Hi, my name is Lisa Lahiff and I am married to my college sweetheart, a mommy of two and a paper crafter lover of all kinds! I was first introduced to scrapbooking in 2005, and then when I became a stay at home mom in 2008, I discovered card making and blogging all at the same time. I’ve been hooked ever since! I tend to create with a more CAS design, but I love experimenting with everything! I have had the honor of being published in several print publications including PaperCrafts Magazine and CardMaker Magazine, as well as in online magazines such as Scrap N Art Magazine. I feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing crafting community, and love the encouragement, learning and friendship that come along with it.


Hi, my name is Jung AhSang, and I live in Texas with my high school sweetheart husband, our two beautiful girls, and our dorkie (dachshund & yorkie mix) named Emma.  I started card-making when my husband got me a sizzix die cutting machine for my birthday in March 2015, and I have been obsessed ever since!  I've always been a paper crafter though; I started scrapbooking in high school, and I still love it!  I also love photography, books, coffee, makeup, online crafty shopping, and the tv series FRIENDS (I probably watch at least one episode every day, ha!)  I love to play with color, but can't get enough of a good white card stock.  I look forward to learning more techniques, and growing as a paper crafter.  

My name is Cassie and I've been a paper crafter for over ten years! I'm currently going to school in the hopes of becoming an author someday. I love all things creative, crafty and colorful. Writing and crafts are just some of my hobbies, a few others are watercolors and baking! 

Hello Mint Owl Studio fans! My name is Jess Gerstner and I’m so excited to be able to work with these awesome stamps! I live in New Jersey and work as an elementary school teacher. My mom introduced me to crafts at a young age but papercrafting was the one that truly stuck. I’m now an avid stamper and I love to color with a variety of mediums and try out new techniques. I love to share my knowledge through video so be on the lookout for regular video tutorials explaining my process and techniques. My style tends toward clean and cute.

These ladies will be helping me provide endless inspiration through social media, blog posts, and even YouTube videos!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Day!
-Tracy



1 comment:

  1. Warm congrats. Looking forward to what Mint Owl Studio has planned for 2016 and all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete